Quick note: Morezmore is now on Instagram – morezmorestudio
Another quick note: We sell everything I use here. So if you see something useful, get it from Morezmore.
Puppet Cat, Making of – step by step.
Continued from Part 3.
– hinges, we carry small and large, these are small
– aluminum wire 0.5mm. Cat’s hands will be only 2.5mm (1 inch) long, so I am using this very thin wire
– cut square tubes, 5/32″ and 1/8″, telescoping
– flat nose pliers
– wire cutters
– JB weld threadlock epoxy
– flesh-colored sewing thread
– acrylic matte varnish
– mini phillips screwdriver
See the silicone casting process in the previous posts
I have one set of hand armature already and I need to make a couple of spares.
Took photos of the process.
So, made 3 pairs of hands for Cat.
These were hard because they are tiny, 1 inch (2.5 cm).
But they do have the wrist hinges, so I call it a success.
Continues on Part 5
[…] Continues on Part 4 […]
[…] Continued from Part 4. […]