Full description of this doll can be found on Mistress of Copper Mountain post.
You will need:
– microbeads. The beadwork you see on the picture above was done with 1 tiny 10 gm baggie of silver beads (0.5 mm) and a few larger metallic green and clear green microbeads (1.2 mm).
– steady hand and lots of time
1) if you are not sure of design – trace it with a pencil or a needle – or just go for it and be just creative, that is what I like to do.
2) with a fine brush liner paint a thin line of crystal lacquer about 0.25″ long.
3) wet a toothpick and pickup a few microbeads
4) plop the microbeads onto the line
5) with a toothpick navigate them to their proper location one at a time (they will slide and float on crystal lacquer).
6) repeat as many times as needed
Keep your brush in water and have a napkin for wiping it. Crystal lacquer dries on it otherwise.
See the Microbeads IN ACTION on the pictures below!